Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How Soon is Too Soon?

Ok. I have long pondered this question. Someone answer it for me.

Say you express interest in a certain female. Maybe you had coffee and had great conversation. Maybe you just met and felt there was mutual interest, considering that you exchanged phone numbers. Whatever the circumstances, when ways are parted she says "Call me sometime." Or perhaps "Call me soon."

When is "sometime" and "soon?" Because the last thing I want to do is call that evening and appear overzealous, but I also don't want to wait two weeks, give the impression I'm not interested, and give her time to find someone else.

Such a hard question.

Because once I called too soon. And last time I text messaged too late. Maybe that's the problem.

1 comment:

Jess said...

leave it all behind and go to school. mini-ties are annoying. hindering. phony. oh sorry. did i just give my 2 cents? but what the heck did "Leave your comment" imply?