Thursday, September 13, 2007

So I leave for school a week from Sunday. That's weird. I was trying to get used to it, but I've given up on that.

Remember the "packrat of knowledge" thing I wrote about earlier? Yeah, it extends past knowledge and squarely into the "stuff" category as well. I suppose I'm just a packrat in general. Anyway, the last few mornings have been spent sifting through all of the crap packed away into my closet, under my bed, in my desk. I have found unopened junk mail from 3 years ago. Shoes that I will never wear again because I skated the crap out of them. Maps, old homework, like six music notebooks, which I did consolidate into -a- music notebook. Old guitar strings rolled up. The list goes on.

Sent an email out today hoping that someone will tell me what classes to take. Still haven't heard back from my roommate, which could mean I am either on my own, or that he's even more of a slacker than I am and just hasn't checked his email. I know my email is working because I just got one from my RA. Woo hoo.

I am feeling like I need to pack something, but chances are that I would need the object that I packed precisely six hours after I pack it, so I have refrained from doing such. I think that's after all the cleaning takes place, which means it will probably happen around 8:00 on Saturday night.

So I think I'll just sit here for now, because really I don't know what to do next, and I am sick of throwing things away.

No comments: